Supporting your success
For over 120 years, UL has been advancing safety science in support of successful product launches in global markets. UL is known and trusted around the globe, and is a leading force in the research and development of international regulatory standards across a wide range of industries.
UL is committed to guiding manufacturers through the testing and certification process to ensure that their product is safe, compliant, and ready for market. Our worldwide network of accredited labs offers bundled certifications for multiple countries without additional testing. That translates into fast and efficient global market access, and a clear competitive edge. Regardless of your location, UL can provide a single process that reduces administrative and project management costs, creating simpler, faster access to global markets.
Benefiting from the company of engineers
As one of the world’s most recognized certification marks for consumer technologies, UL offers customers a unique blend of benefits, including:
- Industry expertise – For over 120 years, expert UL engineers and labs have delivered valuable insight into the current landscape and future course of technology, regulations and markets trends.
- Comprehensive portfolio – The UL service spectrum ranges across advisory services and testing to inspection and certification. All of our services include privileged access to our expert global engineering resources.
- Personalized advice – UL offers knowledgeable assistance from the initial design stage of product development through testing, production and deployment.
- Specialized solutions – UL engineers use their vast technical knowledge to quickly and methodically assess your project demands and create clever individualized solutions.
- Collaborative advantage – UL works with you all the way to find solutions that fit your needs, and increase the value and acceptance of your products worldwide.
- Streamlined service – UL helps you manage all of your testing around the world through a single, dedicated point of contact.
- Bottom-line impact – UL expands your market presence while lowering your administration and project management costs in time and money.
For more information, visit www.ul.com