Supporting your success
For more than 120 years, UL has been advancing safety science in support of successful product launches in global markets. UL is known and trusted around the globe and is a leading force in the research and development of international regulatory standards across a wide range of industries.
UL is committed to guiding manufacturers through the testing and certification process to ensure that their product is safe, compliant, and ready for market. Our worldwide network of accredited labs offers bundled certifications for multiple countries without additional testing. That translates into fast and efficient global market access, and a clear competitive edge. Regardless of your location, UL can provide a single process that reduces administrative and project management costs, creating simpler, faster access to global markets.
Benefiting from the company of engineers
As one of the world’s most recognized certification marks for consumer and enterprise technology equipment and components, UL offers customers a unique blend of benefits, including:
- Industry expertise – UL has helped develop more than 1,600 standards to define safety, security, quality and sustainability UL’s experts sit on more than 500 international committees and in many regions on more than 100 committees to help write standards. Our senior engineers leverage 23 years of experience on average
- Comprehensive portfolio – We provide testing, certification and verification across all 24 S&P industry groups for safety, interoperability, energy efficiency, sustainability, wireless capabilities, cybersecurity, performance and electromagnetic compatibility (EMC)
- Global reach -- Our global laboratories follow standardized testing plans and have synchronized reporting systems so you can expect consistent results no matter where you do business with UL. Our network of global laboratories provides redundancy and the ability to move staff and projects around to meet surge demands for accelerated product launches. Our experts in global market access (GMA) are based in 21 locations and support certification and regulatory requirements for 150+ countries.
- Personalized advice – UL offers knowledgeable assistance through our advisory division, gap analysis and test reports from the initial design stage of product development through testing, production and deployment.
- Specialized solutions – UL engineers use their vast technical knowledge to quickly and methodically assess your project demands and create clever individualized solutions.
- Collaborative advantage – UL works with you all the way to find solutions that fit your needs and increase the value and acceptance of your products worldwide.
- Streamlined service – UL helps you manage all your testing across the world through a single, dedicated point of contact.
- Bottom-line impact – UL expands your market presence while lowering your administration and project management costs in time and money.
For more information, visit www.ul.com